Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Its design leads to a number of interesting opportunities.
This talk gives an overview of Ensimes current state, the future plans and shows some interesting things you can do when you have your IDE as a queryable process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Back to Basics aka 'When to Break Rules' (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- High level JDK comparison for cloud native hosting (Online Meetup on 30th November 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Ensime - The other IDE
Rory spends his life fighting to find a balance between writing ugly high performance code and beautiful maintainable code. He fights from the trenches to make software better, contributing to open source and has has worked across the entire gamut of software from building a JVM to optimising grid computing.