Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Its design leads to a number of interesting opportunities.
This talk gives an overview of Ensimes current state, the future plans and shows some interesting things you can do when you have your IDE as a queryable process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Back to Basics aka 'When to Break Rules' (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Event Sourcing with Adam Dymitruk (in Perth on 22nd September 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Answering Cloud Security Questions of all the Stakeholders (Online Meetup on 13th September 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Scaling up the IDE to 20M imports (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Ensime - The other IDE
Rory spends his life fighting to find a balance between writing ugly high performance code and beautiful maintainable code. He fights from the trenches to make software better, contributing to open source and has has worked across the entire gamut of software from building a JVM to optimising grid computing.