Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Take a walk through an example of a large real-world legacy financial services platform that’s under improvement. Understand the challenges this presents, where existing tools and techniques fall down, and why micro-services might be a better way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Chipping away at a monolith: Why discipline isn’t enough
Steve has 16 years’ experience developing software, leading teams and changing organisations in the e-commerce, financial and legal domains. He was first introduced to agile methods with XP in the late 90s and since then has gained experience in Scrum, Kanban & Evo amongst others. Steve is based in London and currently leads E-commerce Development at Sage Pay pioneering the adoption of a micro-service architecture.
Mark Landeryou is an experienced software writer and researcher, currently working as a Java developer at Sagepay. Mark has previously worked at both large and small companies developing innovative web based applications.