Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Dragonmark Circulate provides a mechanism for distributing core.async channels across address spaces while providing the same semantics to all the address spaces.
David Pollak (Dragonmark and Lift founder) will discuss using Dragonmark to create a web-based chat app as well as recruiting members of the audience to participate in the open source project (aka, please help whitewash my fence).
Oh... and I'll hug Bruce and anyone else who wants a hug... but I'll do that anyway.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functions 101 - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Developer Productivity Engineering - Next Big Thing in Software Development (in London on 29th June 2022)
- LJC Lunchtime Lighting Talks (Online Meetup on 1st July 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)