Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The database had file handles, pointers to native code and various network sockets and loading all of the data into memory wasn't an option. What was tried and discarded and what patterns did I end up with? This will be a very quick whirlwind tour with a potentially controversial set of conclusions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- StackedConf (Online Conference on 20th November 2021)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Resource management in clojure
Rob Ashton is a freelance developer providing project-based development efforts to clients all over the world. He has been a core committer to the RavenDB project since the early days of pre-release, contributing features such as the dynamic indexes