Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The spiritual successor to ""Forces on Code in Groovy"", in this talk David will investigate the various architectures you might use, and more importantly, why. Looking at systems both real and imagined, we will go on a journey through the Groovy world, seeing examples of the various architectures and trying to unpick what they are good for, and why you might not want the new coolness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Wasmcloud, a next-gen platform in Rust and WASM (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Forces on Groovy Architecture
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.