Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The spiritual successor to ""Forces on Code in Groovy"", in this talk David will investigate the various architectures you might use, and more importantly, why. Looking at systems both real and imagined, we will go on a journey through the Groovy world, seeing examples of the various architectures and trying to unpick what they are good for, and why you might not want the new coolness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Forces on Groovy Architecture
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.