Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will focus on building an application from scratch with Behaviour Driven Development, using Cucumber as a means to do so. At the end, we will have a fully featured, database enabled, well tested application as an example for future projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk - Install Your Scala Toolchain with SDKMAN! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Wasmcloud, a next-gen platform in Rust and WASM (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot and Groovy
Marco Vermeulen is a South African Software Developer who works and lives in London. He is passionate about writing well crafted code, driven and guided by tests. As a proponent of BDD, he has successfully applied this technique in the Enterprise as well as on Open Source Projects. He is an avid supporter of OSS and is the creator of SDKMAN, the Software Development Kit Manager.