Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We're just about finding enough time to extract common patterns and tools into isolated libraries, enough to create a talk about the practice of building time-based performance systems for screen-based art.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live Coding Video Projection for Dance Projects (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Automation, Animation, Art and Dance
Nick Rothwell is a composer, performer, software architect, programmer and sound artist. He has built media performance systems for projects with Ballett Frankfurt and Vienna Volksoper (choreographer: Michael Klien) and Braunarts, and interactive installations for Sonic Arts Network, TECHNE (Istanbul) and the Kinetica kinetic art fair (London).