Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We're deploying Clojure on stage, in galleries and elsewhere, providing rule-based mediation in dance performance, generating geometric visuals for interactive installation works, and generally throwing brackets into artistic practice in the UK and abroad.
We're just about finding enough time to extract common patterns and tools into isolated libraries, enough to create a talk about the practice of building time-based performance systems for screen-based art.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live Coding Video Projection for Dance Projects (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Automation, Animation, Art and Dance
Nick Rothwell is a composer, performer, software architect, programmer and sound artist. He has built media performance systems for projects with Ballett Frankfurt and Vienna Volksoper (choreographer: Michael Klien) and Braunarts, and interactive installations for Sonic Arts Network, TECHNE (Istanbul) and the Kinetica kinetic art fair (London).