Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We're deploying Clojure on stage, in galleries and elsewhere, providing rule-based mediation in dance performance, generating geometric visuals for interactive installation works, and generally throwing brackets into artistic practice in the UK and abroad.
We're just about finding enough time to extract common patterns and tools into isolated libraries, enough to create a talk about the practice of building time-based performance systems for screen-based art.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live Coding Video Projection for Dance Projects (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Automation, Animation, Art and Dance
Nick Rothwell is a composer, performer, software architect, programmer and sound artist. He has built media performance systems for projects with Ballett Frankfurt and Vienna Volksoper (choreographer: Michael Klien) and Braunarts, and interactive installations for Sonic Arts Network, TECHNE (Istanbul) and the Kinetica kinetic art fair (London).