Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This will be followed by the traditional park bench discussion on all thins Scala, hosted kindly by Kingsley Davies.
If you have a question you want to ask - use the #scalaxqa or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This session finishes at 7PM. Drinks will be hosted around the corner. You'll be directed!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Role of DSLs in Architecture Design (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Scala eXchange - Q&A Panel
Martin Odersky is a professor at EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland. He is best known as the creator of the Scala programming language. Prior to that, he made several contributions to the development of Java. He created the Pizza and GJ languages, designed the original version of generics for Java, and wrote the javac reference compiler.
Founding Partner and Scala/Dotty Compiler Engineer, Underscore Consulting LLP
Kingsley is a Partner at Underscore consulting, and has spent nearly two decades designing, developing and supporting large scale systems for a number of clients including, Betfair, the BBC, Barclaycard and others that don't start with a B ;-)