Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modular monoliths are composed of loosely coupled modules of single responsibility. Ideally these modules can be separated into true microservices when needed - instead of introducing accidental complexity and tradeoffs of distributed systems to projects in the beginning. In this presentation we will look in to the practicality of this approach with Grails 3 and Spring Boot.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: DevOps Patterns and Antipatterns & Best Practice Application Delivery (in London on 11th December 2019)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)