Rachel identifies the groups level of experience and the roles that they play in their organizations explaining that the objective for this seminar is to find out a little more about how to apply agile and how to introduce change in teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Breaking Out of the Pickle Factory (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
In The Brain of Rachel Davies:Agile Coaching Tips
Rachel Davies is author of the first “Agile Coaching” book and an invited speaker to software conferences worldwide. Rachel started out working as a software developer and became fascinated with debugging software organizations. Her mission is to create workplaces where developers enjoy delivering valuable software. She's been working in the field of Agile software development since 2000 and pioneered techniques that are now used by teams all around the globe. Rachel currently works at Unruly, the leading global platform for social video marketing and is the organiser of Extreme Programmers London meetup.