A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
- A laptop with Node.js 0.12 installed.
- Git installed
- Your favourite text editor
- Basic JaveScript knowledge, previous experience with it recommended
Pair programming (a.k.a. two people working on a single computer) is recommended!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands-on introduction to Cucumber.js (SkillsCast recorded in April 2013)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th February 2023)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- YOW! Sydney Developer Conference 2022 (in Sydney on 12th - 13th December 2022)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Julien is a fervent BDDer who loves writing code, building well-crafted conducive software as well as sharing knowledge and techniques with other passionate people.