SkillsCast coming soon.
- A laptop with Node.js 0.12 installed.
- Git installed
- Your favourite text editor
- Basic JaveScript knowledge, previous experience with it recommended
Pair programming (a.k.a. two people working on a single computer) is recommended!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands-on introduction to Cucumber.js (SkillsCast recorded in April 2013)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Resilience and Chaos Engineering at Hotels.com (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Julien is a fervent BDDer who loves writing code, building well-crafted conducive software as well as sharing knowledge and techniques with other passionate people.