Speed. It’s all about speed. Of delivery, of innovation, of the competition… In an age of commodity and on-demand cloud infrastructure and platforms the safe haven of being a large incumbent business that relies on technology is shrinking rapidly. To compete we need to adapt, and fast. And our software needs to keep up like never before.
In this talk Russ Miles, Chief Scientist at Simplicity Itself and “Geek on a Harley", will take a tour through his experiences facing the challenges of software development in this ‘age of mainstream agility’ and how the microservices architectures and Reactive principles are enabling us to meet these challenges.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 5th - 7th December 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 12th - 14th December 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 27th February - 1st March 2019)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 3rd - 5th June 2019)
- µCon London 2019 - The Microservices Conference (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
Microservices for Speed
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.