Speed. It’s all about speed. Of delivery, of innovation, of the competition… In an age of commodity and on-demand cloud infrastructure and platforms the safe haven of being a large incumbent business that relies on technology is shrinking rapidly. To compete we need to adapt, and fast. And our software needs to keep up like never before.
In this talk Russ Miles, Chief Scientist at Simplicity Itself and “Geek on a Harley", will take a tour through his experiences facing the challenges of software development in this ‘age of mainstream agility’ and how the microservices architectures and Reactive principles are enabling us to meet these challenges.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Chaos Engineering- May (in London on 31st May 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 25th - 27th June 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 2nd - 4th July 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 11th - 13th July 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
Microservices for Speed
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.