In this talk Russ Miles, Chief Scientist at Simplicity Itself and “Geek on a Harley", will take a tour through his experiences facing the challenges of software development in this ‘age of mainstream agility’ and how the microservices architectures and Reactive principles are enabling us to meet these challenges.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CloudNative eXchange Forum 2021 (Online Conference on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (in Online Event on 15th - 17th June 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Microservices for Speed
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.