There's two halves to this talk: 1. JVM Performance Tuning, why it's hard, and some surprising things you have to pay attention to 2. Some examples of performance tuning from a production Clojure app, both in the frontend webapp and in the backend data pipeline.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A History and Evaluation of System R (SkillsCast recorded in January 2016)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022 (in Online Event on 1st - 30th November 2022)
- Steve Poole presents Log4Shell : Armageddon or Opportunity? (Online Meetup on 26th January 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Opening the Grimoire - some things about clojure performance
Tom Crayford is the creator of Yeller, an all Clojure tool for debugging exceptions in your production app. He likes fast things.