Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This is not a sociological talk, so expect to see a number of concrete examples from the F# ecosystem! I’ll talk about F# 4.0, which has been a community-driven effort, open-source support for F#, the data-science libraries for F#, type providers and also a couple of tools that you’ll see later in the conference – including FAKE, Paket and Visual F# Power Tools.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rethinking Compilers With Live Coding (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
The Big F# and Open-Source Love Story
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.