Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Once we've examined the basics, we’ll go on to take a look at one of the biggest problems faced by software developers: complexity. We’ll see how complexity can either be accidental or essential. We’ll see how expression oriented programming can help us avoid accidental complexity and help us crawl out of the tar pit.The examples will see will use F#, but the ideas will be applicable to any language that encourages the use of expressions rather than statements.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Art and Neural Network with F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)