Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
FAKE - F# Make is a build automation system with capabilities which are similar to make and rake. It is using an easy domain-specific language (DSL) which allows you to express your build logic in F#. The talk will show you how to set up basic build scripts with FAKE and gives you an overview about the possibilities. This talk is for every .NET developer that wants to get rid of the problems that come with XML build scripts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A journey into the F# compiler (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
FAKE – A DSL for build tasks
Steffen Forkmann works as a Software Developer on large billing systems and therefore has great experience in applying functional concepts to real-world applications.