Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
FAKE - F# Make is a build automation system with capabilities which are similar to make and rake. It is using an easy domain-specific language (DSL) which allows you to express your build logic in F#. The talk will show you how to set up basic build scripts with FAKE and gives you an overview about the possibilities. This talk is for every .NET developer that wants to get rid of the problems that come with XML build scripts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A journey into the F# compiler (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
FAKE – A DSL for build tasks
Steffen Forkmann works as a Software Developer on large billing systems and therefore has great experience in applying functional concepts to real-world applications.