Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
FAKE - F# Make is a build automation system with capabilities which are similar to make and rake. It is using an easy domain-specific language (DSL) which allows you to express your build logic in F#. The talk will show you how to set up basic build scripts with FAKE and gives you an overview about the possibilities. This talk is for every .NET developer that wants to get rid of the problems that come with XML build scripts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A journey into the F# compiler (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 10th - 11th December 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
FAKE – A DSL for build tasks
Steffen Forkmann works as a Software Developer on large billing systems and therefore has great experience in applying functional concepts to real-world applications.