Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
FAKE - F# Make is a build automation system with capabilities which are similar to make and rake. It is using an easy domain-specific language (DSL) which allows you to express your build logic in F#. The talk will show you how to set up basic build scripts with FAKE and gives you an overview about the possibilities. This talk is for every .NET developer that wants to get rid of the problems that come with XML build scripts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A journey into the F# compiler (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
FAKE – A DSL for build tasks
Steffen Forkmann works as a Software Developer on large billing systems and therefore has great experience in applying functional concepts to real-world applications.