Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this final session, Tom Stuart will lead an open discussion on defining what BDD actually is. To get the ball rolling, we've invited a few of the days speakers including Dan North and Matt Wynne to set the scene.
This is your opportunity to fire questions at the conference speakers, plus voice your own opinion. If you want to do this in advance, use the twitter hashtag #cukeup.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Representations count (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
WTF is BDD?
Tom is a computer scientist and programmer. He has lectured on optimising compilers at the University of Cambridge, co-organises the Ruby Manor conference, and is a member of the London Ruby User Group.