Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this final session, Tom Stuart will lead an open discussion on defining what BDD actually is. To get the ball rolling, we've invited a few of the days speakers including Dan North and Matt Wynne to set the scene.
This is your opportunity to fire questions at the conference speakers, plus voice your own opinion. If you want to do this in advance, use the twitter hashtag #cukeup.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Representations count (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
WTF is BDD?
Tom is a computer scientist and programmer. He has lectured on optimising compilers at the University of Cambridge, co-organises the Ruby Manor conference, and is a member of the London Ruby User Group.