SkillsCast coming soon.
Adam & Arti will walk you through how Simply Business approaches and applies Lean Start Up Methodologies of Build, Measure, Learn (& Iterate!).
You will come out of the workshop with a working knowledge of good & bad hypotheses, some pitfalls & how to build the right things and not just build things right.
*This workshop is first come first serve and limited to 35
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Predicting & Influencing with Kanban Metrics (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Hypotheses & Measures [Workshop]
I’ve worked in the insurance industry for 7 years. I previously worked at Hiscox as an underwriter and latterly as change co-ordinator for my division, before moving to Simply Business where I have been working as a Product Manager.
Arti has worked as a QA Analyst at companies like ThoughtWorks, Argos, HomeAway and the BBC