Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As a product manager, I've heard a lot about the magic of Behavioural Driven Development as a way to deliver well tested software that matters. And I have definitely seen and measured the tangible benefits of software delivered using BDD - higher quality, features meeting stakeholder expectations, and fewer bugs.
But I have also seen how BDD done really well transforms the way teams work together, building trust and camaraderie between different disciplines, increasing morale, productivity and staff retention. This is the real business value that BDD brings, building high performing teams with a lasting effect well beyond the delivery of the code to production.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Building better teams and the real business value of BDD
Jo is currently Head of Product at Which? and has previously led product teams at the BBC and Microsoft. Jo's team were responsible for the product redesign and development of the BBC Homepage in 2012, as well as the market leading BBC Weather mobile apps. Jo's passionate about designing and delivering great digital products that users love.