Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What’s new in F# 5.0 and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
F# eXchange Park Bench Panel - Led by Don Syme
Microsoft Research, Cambridge
Scott has over 20 years experience in software development, design and architecture, covering all aspects of business software.
Mark Seemann is the creator of AutoFixture and author of "Dependency Injection in .NET". He is an independent full stack programmer and software architect living in Copenhagen, Denmark. He enjoys reading, drawing, playing the guitar, good wine and gourmet food.
I ended up as a Software Developer, I am pretty sure there was no other viable option. My current technical interests are F#, games, programming languages and philosophy of computing .
I really enjoy finding different ways to write code, sometimes for performance, other times for succinctness, sometimes, just because you can, there is no better way to learn than trying.
When I am not working I tend to play with Haskell or other languages or cats
Conferences and meetups are a great way to learn more, so I try to help when I can to make them happen. For that reason I co-organise Functional Kats and GameCraft. I also speak at local and international conferences like CodeMesh, Progressive.Net, ProgF#, Lambda Days and many more.
Nick has more than 20 years of programming experience in many different programming paradigms and development environments. Over the years he has acquired great interest and expertise in applying functional programming techniques to various business domains. Nick is also a frequent speaker at various programming meetup groups and IT conferences.
Steffen Forkmann works as a Software Developer on large billing systems and therefore has great experience in applying functional concepts to real-world applications.