Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Lukas will explain all, using code as the basis, but using ideas that transfer to other realms.
Then he will investigate how a small amount of math can demonstrate why bankruptcy comes more quickly than most would expect. He pulls together ideas from Organisational Change Management and Metcalf’s Law and connects them to the quality of the code base, and how easy systems are to change.
Be prepared for some novel, innovative and challenging ideas, whilst getting an intuitive sense of how complexity in multiple dimensions affects the ability to make changes over time. And keep your ears open for a reference to the Iraqi Army.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks: Simply Business (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Delivery Week (Online Conference on 27th - 29th July 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- The What & Why of Continuous Discovery (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Storytelling: Shifting the Culture Through Sharing Experiences (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Lukas joined Simply Business as Chief Technology Officer in September 2010 with the aim of increasing flexibility and agility of the organisation through technology. Since joining he has implemented a number of new systems and processes including Agile and Build-Measure-Learn, transforming the speed and efficiency of new product development.