Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Domain Driven Design (DDD) seen a great growth in adoption in recent years. We are all creating new practices and tools that try and bring these two very important modern methodologies together.
What if we have it backwards and they were actually together all along? What if most of the misunderstandings and challenges we face in implementing BDD are spawned from the very simple mistake of us separating something that was created as a whole? In this talk we'll delve into BDD as it was meant to be done from the beginning and look at its clearly-stated objective of delivering software that matters.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Extremely Incremental Product Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Taking back BDD
When not speaking at conferences Konstantin Kudryashov is an Agile blogger, organiser of BDD London meetups, the creator of Behat, Mink, co-creator of PhpSpec and leads the Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) practice at Inviqa, a leading digital consultancy in Europe. As a communication coach, he has helped teams in many organisations bridge the gap between business and IT using Agile processes and development practices like Scrum, Kanban, BDD, TDD, Collaborative Product Ownership and Deliberate Discovery.