A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
We’ll cover how to start small, guiding development through use of incremental examples, giving the whole team a laser-like focus on the outcome, and helping the learning process start as early as possible.
We’ll explore ways of breaking the giant boulder down into small manageable pieces, using meaningful real-world data at every level of detail to facilitate great collaboration and feedback.
We’ll demonstrate the value of collaborating with real examples, driving conversations all the way to specific data from the start, identifying and solving domain problems early, and transferring this understanding into the design and implementation.
Exercises will help you use BDD practices in context, aiming to give the whole team some useful techniques to start using straight away, whatever your in-house development methodology.
This workshop is limited to 40 on a first come first serve basis.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 13th - 14th April 2023)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 24th - 28th April 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Keeping it Real [Workshop]
Jenny is an independent trainer, facilitator and coach in collaborative software development techniques and team development, specialising in leadership, accelerated Agile delivery and public speaking.
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.