A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
noun de·test·ta·tion: intense hatred or abhorrence of gherkins
noun de·gus·ta·tion: the action or instance of building a taste for gherkins through a series of small portions
Do you think all tests taste the same? Can you tell a Michelin starred test from a greasy spoon, roadside café test? All tests may fill you up but what about the subtle tastes, the gastronomy, the outcomes of the testing? This session, through a number of courses will aim to build your palette, to help you identify the tastes and smells of well structured tests, tests which deliver more than just removing your hunger.
This workshop is limited to 30 and is first come first serve.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th February 2023)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- YOW! Sydney Developer Conference 2022 (in Sydney on 12th - 13th December 2022)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Cucumber: a tasting menu [Workshop]
Peter Thomas is an independent software developer, trainer and coach. A generalising specialist, he tries to uncover better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it.
Systems thinker, Analyst & Delivery Lead at BAML.