Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
MBrace is an open source cloud framework written in F#. In this talk we'll be describing the programming model in both F# and C# and demonstrating how one can seamlessly deploy large-scale computation in Azure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange Park Bench Panel - Led by Don Syme (SkillsCast recorded in April 2015)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
MBrace: harnessing the cloud with .NET
Nick has more than 20 years of programming experience in many different programming paradigms and development environments. Over the years he has acquired great interest and expertise in applying functional programming techniques to various business domains. Nick is also a frequent speaker at various programming meetup groups and IT conferences.