Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
MBrace is an open source cloud framework written in F#. In this talk we'll be describing the programming model in both F# and C# and demonstrating how one can seamlessly deploy large-scale computation in Azure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange Park Bench Panel - Led by Don Syme (SkillsCast recorded in April 2015)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
MBrace: harnessing the cloud with .NET
Nick has more than 20 years of programming experience in many different programming paradigms and development environments. Over the years he has acquired great interest and expertise in applying functional programming techniques to various business domains. Nick is also a frequent speaker at various programming meetup groups and IT conferences.