Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We’ll work in small groups, in 3 Amigos style, using detailed examples, to demonstrate the value of delivering small, low-fidelity pieces of work early rather than prematurely focusing on fully-polished final versions.
By the end of this session, you’ll see that small IS beautiful, and understand just how small, small can really be.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Every Process Needs Thoughtful Participants (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 26th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Jared Spool: The Power of Outcome-based UX Metrics (Online Meetup on 19th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Less is more [Workshop]
Consultant, coach, trainer, analyst and developer for over 30 years.
Seb has been involved in the full development lifecycle with experience that ranges from Architecture to Support, from BASIC to Ruby. He’s a partner in Cucumber Limited, who help teams adopt and refine their agile practices, with a particular focus on collaboration and automated testing.