A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
I'll share some experiences from recent projects and thoughts on the essential nature of TDD and BDD.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Grabbing the Tiger by its Tail (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Keynote: SWARMing into Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Bringing Humanity Back to the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lessons Learned Breaking The TDD Rules
Nat Pryce is a co-author of Growing Object-Oriented Software Guided by Tests. An early adopter of XP, he has written or contributed to several open source libraries and tools that support TDD and was one of the founding organizers of the London XP Day conference.