A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
It is hard to get up to speed with Behaviour Driven Development, although the concepts are explained easily enough. To do it right, you have to learn how to interview your business users, choose your examples, properly write them up as scenarios, choose a framework, and only when you’ve got all that covered, you get to code to your scenarios. For this dojo we’ll be sure to arrange all these preparations for you, so you can hit the ground coding.
We will prepare for coding in Java. Please bring a laptop with IDE.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th February 2023)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- YOW! Sydney Developer Conference 2022 (in Sydney on 12th - 13th December 2022)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Coding from Examples - A Dojo [Workshop]
Software developer, agilist, maximizer, builder, freelancer.
Wim Heemskerk helps teams to be agile in their practices. He is an Agilist, a software craftsman, and a Stoosian. As a hands-on change agent, he stimulates the alignment of process, technology and organisation. Wim connects the dots to translate complementary models and their principles to day to day actions.