Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
One of our enemies when working with BDD is the great Wall of Text. The long list of ""Given ... When ... Then ..."" which we fill our whiteboards with, which makes examples hard to overview and which doesn't help with either creativity or recollection.
Imagine instead transforming the room into a cheerful, creative place where team members and stakeholders are laughing and working together. Imagine remembering details about scenarios months after they have been implemented.
By illustrating your scenarios instead of writing them, the examples become easier to remember and overview, fun to create and also trigger our creative side.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fixed mindset is sabotaging for you and your team (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Ulrika has been passionate about testing for almost a decade and has worked with test on a bunch of different products, using both exploratory and automated testing. She believes that when creating good systems, everyone needs to care about quality and think about it from the very beginning and she loves to have the conversation on how you can do that.