Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Imagine instead transforming the room into a cheerful, creative place where team members and stakeholders are laughing and working together. Imagine remembering details about scenarios months after they have been implemented.
By illustrating your scenarios instead of writing them, the examples become easier to remember and overview, fun to create and also trigger our creative side.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How testers can be a liability for your team (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 13th - 14th April 2023)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 24th - 28th April 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Ulrika has been passionate about testing for almost a decade and has worked with test on a bunch of different products, using both exploratory and automated testing. She believes that when creating good systems, everyone needs to care about quality and think about it from the very beginning and she loves to have the conversation on how you can do that.