Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk we'll provide the audience with distilled tips that works for us, on how to approach user stories, acceptance criteria and scenarios. We are aiming to involve the audience with a couple of practical exercises.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
BDD Tips and Tricks
Borja Navarro is a developer and business analyst with ten years of experience. Since the last eight years, he works as business analyst and consultant for a AIDA (Domingo Alonso Group), the biggest automotion group in the Canary Islands, also operating in Europe and America.
Carlos started using computers at 6, when his father bought a PC with the Intel 8086 and some books on the Basic programming language. Since then, he has been learning how machines can be used to build a better world.