Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk we'll provide the audience with distilled tips that works for us, on how to approach user stories, acceptance criteria and scenarios. We are aiming to involve the audience with a couple of practical exercises.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 5th - 8th December 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
BDD Tips and Tricks
Borja Navarro is a developer and business analyst with ten years of experience. Since the last eight years, he works as business analyst and consultant for a AIDA (Domingo Alonso Group), the biggest automotion group in the Canary Islands, also operating in Europe and America.
Carlos started using computers at 6, when his father bought a PC with the Intel 8086 and some books on the Basic programming language. Since then, he has been learning how machines can be used to build a better world.