Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How do you represent the Ubiquitous Language in practice? How do you materialize Bounded Contexts in your code? How do you document your understanding of the domain? In this talk we'll show concrete answers to these questions and some more, in a way that will make you want to get started.
And beyond mere recipes, these questions offer opportunities to get accurate feedback to improve your actual practice of DDD.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
When DDD meets Documentation
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.