Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The F# type system is both stronger and more flexible than the type system in e.g. C#. You can use this to your advantage to rapidly evolve a prototype. In this talk you'll see an example of how to evolve a Finite State Machine that solves a real problem, using the F# type system as a driver.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Architecture: the Pit of Success (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Mark Seemann is the creator of AutoFixture and author of "Dependency Injection in .NET". He is an independent full stack programmer and software architect living in Copenhagen, Denmark. He enjoys reading, drawing, playing the guitar, good wine and gourmet food.