A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Type-Driven Development in Practice: Cats and Akka HTTP (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 3rd - 6th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- 90 Minutes: The Continuous Delivery of Data (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Building a Custom Type Provider (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Storing high-velocity data with Scala
Matt Roberts is a Lead Consultant at a Disney Streaming Services. Engineering web-scale software using Scala, AWS and FP with the help of awesome people. Matt has used Scala since 2.8 and enjoys using the type system and functional concepts to make great software.