A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
I'm part of the team developing IBM's WebSphere Liberty application server. We've used a mix of off-the-shelf and home-rolled tools and processes to work smarter and more productively. I'll describe what we've learned as WebSphere has transitioned to DevOps and continuous delivery and why I still can't resist trying to automate all the things.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uh, Does This Thing Actually Work? Modern Microservices Testing (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- Beyond Java 8 with Ben Evans (Online Workshop on 18th - 19th November 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- How to Contribute to Java and Open Source Projects (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)