Join Alexis Richardson, founder of Weaveworks for a talk on Service Discovery using Weave; a new product for Docker and containerized applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Before and After Kubernetes - Was It Worth It and Why? A joint case study (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Advanced Techniques for Building Container Images (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Service Discovery using Weave
Alexis Richardson is the founder of Weaveworks, makers of Weave - a new product for Docker and containerized applications. Previously, Alexis was Head of Product for App Suite & Real Time Intelligence at Pivotal, where he led commercial vFabric products that moved to Pivotal from VMware, including open source projects Spring, RabbitMQ, Redis and Tomcat.