YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Before and After Kubernetes - Was It Worth It and Why? A joint case study (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? with Matt Saunders (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Service Discovery using Weave
Alexis Richardson is the founder of Weaveworks, makers of Weave - a new product for Docker and containerized applications. Previously, Alexis was Head of Product for App Suite & Real Time Intelligence at Pivotal, where he led commercial vFabric products that moved to Pivotal from VMware, including open source projects Spring, RabbitMQ, Redis and Tomcat.