Supler has a very focused set of functionality:
a Scala DSL for defining forms, generating JSON form description, applying values to backing objects and running actions & validations on the backend
The presentation will be entirely live coding. We will create a simple form-based application from scratch and gradually introduce various Supler features. At the same time, we will explain what approach Supler takes and how Supler solves some of the problems faced when creating a form-based applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Free Monad or Tagless Final? How Not to Commit to a Monad Too Early (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Supler: complex web forms, not so complex
Adam is one of the co-founders of SoftwareMill, a company specialising in delivering customised software solutions. He codes mostly on the back-end using Scala and other interesting technologies. Adam created a couple of open-source projects, such as sttp, MacWire, Hibernate Envers and ElasticMQ. He has been a speaker at major conferences, such as Devoxx, JavaOne, LambdaConf and ScalaDays.