Skillscast coming soon.
Join Russ Miles for his "Microservices Part 2: Getting to Microservices, the Journey" talk for the next Sky CIS Tech Futures Technology event. In this session Russ will take you through the journey of how Microservices began and has now evolved.
Please note that this talk is taking place at New Horizons Court 4 within the Sky Osterley Campus. Registration will take place in the West Cross House.
For non-Sky Staff attending, you will be asked to sign in at the West Cross House Building Reception (West Cross Way) which is then a short walk across Campus to our New Horizons Court Offices where the talk will take place.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 23rd - 25th August 2017)
- Progressive .NET Tutorials 2017 (in London on 13th - 15th September 2017)
- Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles (in London on 25th September 2017)
- ContainerSched 2017 - The Conference on DevOps, Cloud, Containers and Schedulers (in London on 28th - 29th September 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
Microservices Part 2: Getting to Microservices, the Journey
Russ' experience covers almost every facet of software delivery having worked across many different domains including Financial Services, Publishing, Defence, Insurance and Search. With over 18 years experience of consultancy, coaching and training, Russ helps to change all facets of the software delivery process in order to remove unnecessary and costly complexity in everything from developer skills and practices, through applying the right processes for the job at hand, to ensuring that the right change is delivered, be it through software or otherwise.