Join Russ Miles for his "Microservices Part 2: Getting to Microservices, the Journey" talk for the next Sky CIS Tech Futures Technology event. In this session Russ will take you through the journey of how Microservices began and has now evolved.
Please note that this talk is taking place at New Horizons Court 4 within the Sky Osterley Campus. Registration will take place in the West Cross House.
For non-Sky Staff attending, you will be asked to sign in at the West Cross House Building Reception (West Cross Way) which is then a short walk across Campus to our New Horizons Court Offices where the talk will take place.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 21st - 23rd March 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 2nd - 4th July 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 11th - 13th July 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 22nd - 24th October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
Microservices Part 2: Getting to Microservices, the Journey
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.