I will start from basics and move quickly - how to explore a JSON API with .NET using GET, POST, PUT and DELETE
- Find Artists, Songs, Playlists and Users
- Display great images and Artist Wikipedia articles
- Create and follow playlists
Learn about OAuth2 - its seems complicated from the outside… I'll show you how to do it.
Use MVC5 simply and close to the metal with Dapper as a high performance ORM.
This is going to be a pragmatic (source on Github), entertaining, musically inspiring, fast paced talk… Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Refactoring towards testable code and happier developers (SkillsCast recorded in May 2016)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
30,000,000+ songs! Explore your favourite music with Spotify's JSON Web API, MVC5, Dapper and OAuth2
Dave lives near Brighton and by day he works on large financial internal systems. Dave gets up at 5:30 most days to work on side projects because he loves to code :-) He then plays with his 5 month old daughter, usually listening to ABBA. Then mountain bikes to work dreaming of music and code…