SkillsCast coming soon.
A professor and an entrepreneur in the field of spreadsheets, Feline will explain how spreadsheets are graphs.
For a full program of the GraphConnect 2015 conference, please go to: graphconnect.com
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Using F# and genetic programming to play computer bridge (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Using Watson to talk to traditional systems without breaking the bank! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Achieve 100% Analytics Adoption with a New Class of Enterprise Intelligence (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Spreadsheets are graphs!
Felienne is assistant professor in software engineering at Delft University of Technology, where she researches end-user programming: how can we get people without training in CS to be awesome programmers. In her PhD work she studied the world's most successful programming language: Microsoft Excel, and developed tools for testing, refactoring and measuring spreadsheets.