Join Simon for his talk to look at a simple Java web application and see:
what information we can extract from the code and;
how to supplement it with information we can't.
This is an interactive and hands-on talk so it is definitely recommended to bring your laptop along.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The lost art of software design (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Extracting software architecture from code - Part 01 of 02
Simon Brown is the founder of Coding the Architecture and either a software architect who codes or a software developer who understands architecture