Join Simon for his talk to look at a simple Java web application and see:
what information we can extract from the code and;
how to supplement it with information we can't.
This is an interactive and hands-on talk so it is definitely recommended to bring your laptop along.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Lost Art of Software Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Extracting software architecture from code - Part 01 of 02
Founder of Coding the Architecture and either a software architect who codes or a software developer who understands architecture