Join Simon for his talk to look at a simple Java web application and see:
what information we can extract from the code and;
how to supplement it with information we can't.
This is an interactive and hands-on talk so it is definitely recommended to bring your laptop along.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The lost art of software design (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange Forum 2021 (Online Conference on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Embracing Hexagonal Architecture with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Extracting software architecture from code - Part 01 of 02
Simon Brown is the founder of Coding the Architecture and either a software architect who codes or a software developer who understands architecture