A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this session we'll explore modern cross platform game development, focusing on simple game design concepts for maximizing fun and classic games programming techniques for maximizing frame rates. We'll use Xamarin Studio to target iOS and Android off the same code base and the power of F# to allows us to put together a game in less than 4 hours.
Bring a Mac or PC laptop with Xamarin installed and leave with your own game!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Ready, steady, cross platform games on your phone
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.