Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Arcadia is the integration of Clojure into the Unity 3D game engine and development environment. Unity exports to nearly all major gaming platforms, while Clojure's functional data and capacity for live programming and optimizing macros provide unique benefits to game developers. In this session Timothy Gardner will discuss progress since their last release, the internals of the Arcadia compiler, and the ramifications of industrial game development in Clojure, with live usage demos.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Indie games in JS with Phaser (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)