Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Arcadia is the integration of Clojure into the Unity 3D game engine and development environment. Unity exports to nearly all major gaming platforms, while Clojure's functional data and capacity for live programming and optimizing macros provide unique benefits to game developers. In this session Timothy Gardner will discuss progress since their last release, the internals of the Arcadia compiler, and the ramifications of industrial game development in Clojure, with live usage demos.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 10th - 11th December 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)