Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Although it’s been over a decade since the publication of the DDD “blue book”, there are even older principles that are not nearly as well known and, as a result, developers continue to struggle with logic across client and server tiers. This hasn't gotten any easier with the recent craziness around microservices.
Join Udi for a quick run through some of the history of software architecture and see how, together with the application of modern version control techniques, we can come to vastly simpler systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Business Logic – a different perspective
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.