Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Although it’s been over a decade since the publication of the DDD “blue book”, there are even older principles that are not nearly as well known and, as a result, developers continue to struggle with logic across client and server tiers. This hasn't gotten any easier with the recent craziness around microservices.
Join Udi for a quick run through some of the history of software architecture and see how, together with the application of modern version control techniques, we can come to vastly simpler systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Business Logic – a different perspective
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.