Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Udi for a quick run through some of the history of software architecture and see how, together with the application of modern version control techniques, we can come to vastly simpler systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Diversity understanding of differences and commonalities: how much common is required in Domain Driven Design? — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- Keynote: Moving House (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Business Logic – a different perspective
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.