Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FPish: leveraging F# and WebSharper in a large-scale web application (SkillsCast recorded in March 2012)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
What we learned from building full-stack web applications in F#
Interested in functional programming almost since he started programming, Loïc Denuzière has dabbled in F#, OCaml, Haskell, Common Lisp and many others. Loïc currently divides his time between working on the WebSharper ecosystem and using it for various projects at IntelliFactory.