Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FPish: leveraging F# and WebSharper in a large-scale web application (SkillsCast recorded in March 2012)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
What we learned from building full-stack web applications in F#
Interested in functional programming almost since he started programming, Loïc Denuzière has dabbled in F#, OCaml, Haskell, Common Lisp and many others. Loïc currently divides his time between working on the WebSharper ecosystem and using it for various projects at IntelliFactory.