Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FPish: leveraging F# and WebSharper in a large-scale web application (SkillsCast recorded in March 2012)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
What we learned from building full-stack web applications in F#
Interested in functional programming almost since he started programming, Loïc Denuzière has dabbled in F#, OCaml, Haskell, Common Lisp and many others. Loïc currently divides his time between working on the WebSharper ecosystem and using it for various projects at IntelliFactory.