Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We have all been there, we have a monolithic system that is a pain to work with and maintain. We start thinking moving to a distributed system will solve all our problems and we will be in developer heaven. Working with cool technologies and amazing concepts. Plus its microservices so its cool right? what could possibly go wrong.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Dot Net and FullStack Bytes Festive Edition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Monoliths to Microservices: A Journey
Sam Elamin is a Big Data Engineer as well as an Apache Spark evangelist. Sam is interested in Big Data, Metrics Driven Development, and is currently exploring Real Time Analytics,as as well as streaming tools and frameworks like Apache Spark, Kinesis, Kafka and Google Big Query.