Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Dot Net and FullStack Bytes Festive Edition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Monoliths to Microservices: A Journey
Sam Elamin is a Big Data Engineer as well as an Apache Spark evangelist. Sam is interested in Big Data, Metrics Driven Development, and is currently exploring Real Time Analytics,as as well as streaming tools and frameworks like Apache Spark, Kinesis, Kafka and Google Big Query.