Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Mark will cover:
- App Architectures for performance
Check out Gun, the distributed, embedded, graph database engine, on github for some background on Mark's journey and experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- LDNUG September 2017 - #ProgNET Special with Richard Campbell (in London on 12th September 2017)
- Progressive .NET 2017 (in London on 13th - 15th September 2017)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 16th - 17th October 2017)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 7th - 8th December 2017)
Mark is a mathematician turned programmer, and has created 2 startups one of which is a VC backed Open Source company. He has traveled to over 20 countries and fallen in love with the unique culture and food from around the world. Part of his passion for Open Source is related to the wonderful diversity he has experienced: without sharing and learning from others, progress cannot be ascertained!