Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Mark will cover:
- App Architectures for performance
Check out Gun, the distributed, embedded, graph database engine, on github for some background on Mark's journey and experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Causal inference and the data-fusion problem (in London on 18th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Mark is a mathematician turned programmer, and has created 2 startups one of which is a VC backed Open Source company. He has traveled to over 20 countries and fallen in love with the unique culture and food from around the world. Part of his passion for Open Source is related to the wonderful diversity he has experienced: without sharing and learning from others, progress cannot be ascertained!