Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Mark will cover:
- App Architectures for performance
Check out Gun, the distributed, embedded, graph database engine, on github for some background on Mark's journey and experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building Evolutionary Architectures (in London on 16th May 2017)
- Alberto Brandolini's DDD Modelling Workshop (in London on 26th - 28th June 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
- Serverless Architecture with Azure Functions with Christos Matskas! (in London on 29th November 2017)
Mark is a mathematician turned programmer, and has created 2 startups one of which is a VC backed Open Source company. He has traveled to over 20 countries and fallen in love with the unique culture and food from around the world. Part of his passion for Open Source is related to the wonderful diversity he has experienced: without sharing and learning from others, progress cannot be ascertained!