YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Answering Cloud Security Questions of all the Stakeholders (Online Meetup on 13th September 2022)
- Deploying and Scaling Spring Boot Microservices to Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Cloud Ready JVM with Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
When Spring Projects met Grails - Bringing Killer New Features to Grails with Grails Plugins
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.