A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Participants should have a working installation of GHC and Cabal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell programs: how do they run? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Workshop: Hands-on introduction to Opaleye
Tom Ellis studied computer science and mathematics at the University of Cambridge, graduating with a PhD. Since then he has worked as a software developer in the finance sector, mainly as a consultant using Haskell. He is the author of the Haskell "Opaleye" library for type-safe, composable Postgres access, and is an experienced public speaker.