Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The story covers: - picking a dynamically-typed functional language, suffering from it and recovering; - surviving in a cruel stringly-typed world of Unix; - implementing system software in Haskell and operating it; - overcoming challenges of Haskell deployment; - using Haskell to integrate with various 3rd-party services; - successfully abandoning traditional DevOps tooling that plagues the industry.
Join us at the Haskell eXchange in 2016!
Want to learn about the latest innovations in Haskell? Join 200+ Haskell and functional programmers to learn and share skills with some of the world's top Haskell experts at the Haskell eXchange 2016 in London. Find out all about Haskell's infrastructure roadmap, learn how Haskell is used in academia and enterprise and discover how Haskell is changing the way our industry tackles complex engineering problems. Early bird tickets already available!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Haskell goes DevOps
Vlad is a young hacker who has been developing CDN software in dynamic and weak languages, shifted towards cloud-native applications using Erlang on Xen and Unikernels and is now building infrastructure and platform software using Haskell at Zalora.