Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join us at the Haskell eXchange in 2016!
Want to learn about the latest innovations in Haskell? Join 200+ Haskell and functional programmers to learn and share skills with some of the world's top Haskell experts at the Haskell eXchange 2016 in London. Find out all about Haskell's infrastructure roadmap, learn how Haskell is used in academia and enterprise and discover how Haskell is changing the way our industry tackles complex engineering problems. Early bird tickets already available!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell and OpenCV: theory and practice (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 21st - 23rd March 2022)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd April 2022)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022 (in Online Event on 1st - 30th November 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Call C functions from Haskell without bindings
Francesco Mazzoli is a Haskell programmer working at FPComplete from Rome. Before that, he has dropped out of a PhD working on Agda, worked with Haskell at Better, and spent almost a year working at RabbitMQ. He studied Computer Science at Imperial College London.