Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join us at the Haskell eXchange in 2016!
Want to learn about the latest innovations in Haskell? Join 200+ Haskell and functional programmers to learn and share skills with some of the world's top Haskell experts at the Haskell eXchange 2016 in London. Find out all about Haskell's infrastructure roadmap, learn how Haskell is used in academia and enterprise and discover how Haskell is changing the way our industry tackles complex engineering problems. Early bird tickets already available!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell and OpenCV: theory and practice (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Evolving to Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Call C functions from Haskell without bindings
Francesco Mazzoli is a Haskell programmer working at FPComplete from Rome. Before that, he has dropped out of a PhD working on Agda, worked with Haskell at Better, and spent almost a year working at RabbitMQ. He studied Computer Science at Imperial College London.